“Greystar have worked with KMB for most of 2015, I have found that they really care about our brand and company targets. Hitting service levels consistently and being extremely proactive in following leads. The working environment is very friendly and the staff retention is extraordinary. I would be happy to recommend KMB to anyone.”
Head of Sales, Chapter (a division of Greystar Student Living)
Using a combination of answering inbound enquiries and making outbound follow up/cold calls, KMB primarily focused on promoting 3 buildings in order to pursue applicants and manage customer enquiries.
This included –
- Answering all inbound sales and general customer enquiry calls
- Respond to leads generated from the website email/ live webchat/reservation system via phone/email/live chat
- Close sales, both cold prospects and re-bookers via inbound/outbound calls
- Arrange building tours
- Conduct pre/post tour phone calls/emails
- Conduct cold outbound sales calls/emails
- Take initial damage deposit payments over the phone
- Chase installment payments over the phone/email
- Manage data via CRM and reservation system
- Maintain and exceed SLA’s
Greystar are a student accommodation provider. With 18 years of student management experience, they provide their clients with an unparalleled level of service. Having managed over 59,000 beds in the past 15 years, their teams have built an excellent reputation for delivering solid results.
47% conversion of sales enquiry decision maker conversation to sale or building tour.